At the Law Office of Kenneth G. Harrison, Esq., P.C., I have protected the interests of clients throughout the Bucks County and Philadelphia area since 1992, focusing my practice on personal bankruptcy and family law matters. I built my practice on a commitment to personal service and attention to the details that are most important to my clients.
When you retain me, you get me and not a paralegal or associate. Additionally, I recognize that every legal situation is different and will work closely with you to identify solutions that meet your needs. To set up an appointment for a free initial consultation, contact my office or call me at 215-447-3149 (toll free at 888-791-1404).
Divorce ◊ Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy ◊ Real Estate
I provide comprehensive counsel to people with a range of legal concerns, including:
- Divorce — If you are considering filing for a divorce, it is important to know all of your options. As an experienced family law attorney, I can represent clients at any stage of the divorce process, including custody and visitation, child support, alimony or spousal support, and property division.
- Child custody and child support — It is important to keep the best interests of the children at the heart of any custody or visitation arrangement. I will work to help you preserve your rights as a parent, while coming up with a plan that also works for your children. In addition, I will help you with any child support issues that may arise, including any modifications that may be necessary.
- Property division — In Pennsylvania, marital property is divided equitably in a divorce. I can help you determine what assets and debts will be considered marital in your divorce and work for a fair settlement that meets your needs.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy — I will work with you to determine whether you qualify to discharge debts under Chapter 7. As a Bucks County bankruptcy attorney, I can help you stop the harassing phone calls from creditors.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy — If you are behind on your mortgage, Chapter 13 bankruptcy may be the right option for you. I will help you put together a reorganization plan to submit to the court.
- Real estate — From real estate closings to title issues, I can help you with all types of real estate transactions and contracts.
In all family law matters, I will encourage you to find ways to work out your disputes, so that you can minimize the emotional and financial costs of divorce. However, I will aggressively pursue your interests in court, if it becomes necessary.
I also handle wills and estate planning as well as adoptions.
Contact a Bucks County Family Law and Bankruptcy Attorney
To arrange a free initial consultation with an experienced lawyer in Bensalem, Levittown or the surrounding communities, contact me or call me at 215-447-3149 (toll free at 888-791-1404).